Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just Another Day One.

Happy new year.

2010 as a whole was a pretty event-less year for me. Quite fail actually.
At the beginning of the year I promised myself a few things. I'd study harder, I'd dance more, I'd quit my bad habits and be a better person.

Quite the cliche, but who give a fuck right? It's what everyone wants and I'm no different to everyone.

Still, it wasn't a complete waste of a year. I still managed to meet a lot of new people, rekindle a few friendships with people I already knew. Seems to always be about the people with me. Maybe that's my problem.

Come end of O-10, and where a I?
Stuck with two jobs working 7 days a week, having no time nor an idea of what I should be doing with myself.

Cash rules everything around me.

So I spent the end of the year at a relatively small house party with a few of my closest friends. Wasn't the most exciting new years eve, but it was still good to be with all my closest friends.

Really it was the most fitting end to the year, tame and relaxed.
That's the story of the year.

Now what does 2011 hold for me?

Who knows, we'll just have to see now won't we.. I just felt like ranting.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment